Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another Celeb Sighting

So today, I had another humiliating day at Best Buy. It was horrible, with some wannabe rich girl snob with cheap pumps getting pissy with me after I followed her all over the digital imaging section answering her questions and when I rang up her purchases, she broke my balls for adding about 2 minutes to her transaction. I swear, I was ready to go ballistic on her. Just can't stand disrespect.

So I have met James Woods (SUPER nice) and Glenn Close (DIVA) at Sundance, seen Neil Patrick Harris at Ralphs, and sold Matthew Ryan Phillippe a Sirius Satellite boombox at Best Buy. Today, to make up for the tramp I waited on earlier, Alan Alda and his wife came in the store looking for some DVDs. I couldn't help but introduce myself, shook his hand, and told him that he was fantastic as Arnie Vinick this past season on The West Wing - and congratulated him on his Emmy nod. He was very gracious. Too bad the West Wing isn't coming back - this season it had new life breathed into it, and a season with Jimmy Smits as the President and Alan Alda as a Secretary of State would have been phenomenal. But I'm sure that NBC has a bunch of other worthless crap that will last for 2 or 3 episodes before their inevitable cancellation. SORRY that 18-30 year olds aren't interested in watching the West Wing, NBC programming idiots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home